- Introduction & general termsESID Limited, trading as ESID Consulting is committed to protecting your privacy.
In order to provide you with expert advice, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
- What information we may collect about you;
- How we will use information we collect about you;
- When we may use your details to contact you;
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- Your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information.
2. Who are we?
ESID Consulting is a consultancy offering specialist advice and a range of services concerned with Cyber and Information Security, Data Protection (including GDPR), Insider Threat Management, Digital Investigations and e-Discovery and Business Continuity. When we refer to ‘’we’’ or ‘’our’’ or ‘’ESID’’ we are referring to ESID Consulting.
3. What information will ESID Consulting collect about me?
When you contact us, by phone, email or through this website, we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number. Further on in our conversations and as a project gather pace we may also come across and collect other possibly personal or sensitive information that you would want kept secret. All such information is kept safe, secure and protected, according to its sensitivity and your needs.
By submitting your details, you enable ESID Consulting (and where applicable its
trusted contractors) to provide you with advice or information regarding our services and activities.
Please note that sometimes as alluded to already, we will require you to provide additional personal information, and sometimes sensitive personal information. When we do this we will provide further information as to why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
- How will ESID Consulting use the information it collects about me?ESID Consulting will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- To provide our services and activities and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- To contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide.
- When will ESID Consulting contact me?ESID Consulting may contact you:
- In relation to any service or activity that you have expressed an interest in ;
- In relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment you make about ESID Consulting or our services.
- Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?ESID Consulting will only use your information for marketing purposes, or to promote new services, activities or online content where you have specifically given your consent for this addition purpose or activity. We will never use your information for anything other than that which you gave it to us for and we will never assume anything either.
7. Will ESID Consulting share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in section 8 below. Generally, we will only use your information within ESID Consulting. However, sometimes ESID Consulting uses trusted third parties to help us process your information on our behalf. ESID Consulting requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and ESID Consulting requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
8.What if I am aged 16 or under? If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to ESID Consulting. Better still, don’t do it. Just get your parent to contact us instead. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
9. How long will ESID Consulting keep my personal information? We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, as required by law, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with ESID Consulting. After that we will delete it.
10. Can I find out what personal information ESID Consulting holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that ESID Consulting holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
We do not charge information requests. We will however require you to prove who you are first – to our satisfaction. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
11. Cookies Policy
For all enquiries, please email via the contact details on this website or request via the contact page.